Current available jobs in Broadcast:
Audio/video technicians will be responsible for operation of audio and video equipment such as video cameras, editing equipment, video and audio playback while assisting with the daily operation of the video board and scoreboard. Specific camera operations include but are not limited to; filming pregame activities, filming the entire game, and filming audience involvement and on-field promotions throughout the game. Qualifications must include: knowledge of the game of baseball, ability to lift and move camera equipment (must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.), must be comfortable with heights and using a ladder as well as standing for long periods of time, and must be available to work a variety of hours including weekdays, weekends, and evenings. Prior camera operation experience preferred. Seasonal position. Compensation is $10.50 per hour and will increase to $12.00 per hour starting July 1, 2017.
Applicants will be reviewed and chosen candidates will be emailed an invitation to the San Jose Giants Job Fair in early March.
The San Jose Giants are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to start at the beginning of the season? (Yes or No)
2. If no, when are you available to start?
3. Have you filed an application with us before? (Yes or No)
4. Have you worked with us before? (Yes or No)
5. If yes, when?
6. Do any of your friends or relatives who work or have worked here? (Yes or No)
7. If yes, state his/her name and position held:
8. If you are under 18 years of age, can you provide required proof of your eligibility to work? (Yes or No)
9. Are you prevented from lawfully becoming employed in this country because of VISA or Immigration Status? (Yes or No)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ