Current available jobs in Retail:
As a retail employee, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, preparing retail items for sale, operating the cash register and assisting with all aspects of running a retail operation such as store maintenance, upkeep and stocking. Qualifications include; ability to lift and move boxes and merchandise items (must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.), and must be able to work all San Jose Giants home games including weekdays, weekends, and evenings. Individual may also be required to staff San Jose Giants Dugout Express. Position requires getting fans attention and encouraging them to purchase merchandise. Will be located in the front of the stadium in the Family Fun Zone and may also be required to vend merchandise in the stands. Must be outgoing and approachable, have a strong, clear, confident voice, make a good first impression and grab fans’ attention. Seasonal position. Compensation is $10.50 per hour and will increase to $12.00 per hour starting July 1, 2017.
Applicants will be reviewed and chosen candidates will be emailed an invitation to the San Jose Giants Job Fair in early March.
The San Jose Giants are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to start at the beginning of the season? (Yes or No)
2. If no, when are you available to start?
3. Have you filed an application with us before? (Yes or No)
4. Have you worked with us before? (Yes or No)
5. If yes, when?
6. Do any of your friends or relatives who work or have worked here? (Yes or No)
7. If yes, state his/her name and position held:
8. If you are under 18 years of age, can you provide required proof of your eligibility to work? (Yes or No)
9. Are you prevented from lawfully becoming employed in this country because of VISA or Immigration Status? (Yes or No)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ