Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Graphics and Website Manager - Stockton Ports (Stockton, CA)
The San Jose Giants seek an aggressive, competitive, professional, self-starting individual who will be responsible for assisting with the ticket office operations during the season.
- Manage printing and distribution of both season and individual game tickets.
- Event setup and management of ticket inventory
- Work with finance department for daily sales reports and balancing
- Maintain database and facilitate all communication with season ticket clients
- Ensure that the Box Office is run in an efficient manner
- Prospect and make cold calls to local companies and organizations to set up appointments to sell San Jose Giants ticket packages
- Attend community events.
- Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects, and single game customers.
Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent training & experience, have excellent communication skills, be customer service-oriented, have exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for sales. Previous TicketReturn experience is preferred. This is a seasonal position that we are looking to fill immediately.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in San Jose? (Yes/No)
2. Do you have previous ticket sales experience in the sports industry? (Yes/No)
Graphics and Website Manager
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League. The Stockton Ports play at Banner Island Ballpark, a recently constructed downtown venue that has been praised for being one of the most cutting-edge ballparks in the country. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
The Stockton Ports are seeking an experienced Graphics and Website Manager. This position requires an individual who is a self starter and can work under pressure. This role is designed to support the team’s overall marketing, media relations, and branding functions. A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the team meets its projected attendance goals while strengthening the brand identity and ballpark experience.
• Responsible for overseeing the team’s online marketing presence including but not limited to Stocktonports.com, all social media platforms, and team e-blast newsletters
• Creation and implementation of all print projects
• Daily maintenance and updates for team website
• Development and completion of graphic projects such as but not limited to ticket books, pocket schedules, PoPs, and stadium signage
• Creation of flyers, sales one sheets, and other sales supported material
• Game day music and video board operations
• Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
• Other duties as necessary
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Strong planning and organizational skills, energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative
• Advanced ability with graphic design programs including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Experience with the MiLB platform is preferred
• Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Salary based on experience
• Commissions based on results of direct sales efforts
• Individual and team performance bonuses
• Health care and dental coverage
• 401k with employer match
• Auto allowance
Reports To : Director of Marketing
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ