Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» 2014 On Field Emcee - Stockton Ports (Stockton, CA)
Modesto Nuts 2014 Scorekeeper
Position Title: Scorekeeper
- Must be able to communicate professionally over the phone
- Organization of plays throughout the game.
- Must be able to report pre-game, in-game, and post-game information to MiLB
- Able to make decisions quickly and confidently.
- Must be able to score a professional baseball game.
- Must be willing to work all 70 Home games from April to September.**
- Must be willing to comply with Modesto Nuts regulations including no visible tattoos and piercings.
- Looking for a hard working, dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and talented person to work within and grow with our team
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and outgoing individuals that truly enjoy the game of baseball and having FUN!
- Strong communications/media background is preferred
- Must be able to make quick judgment decisions confidently in a pressure filled environment
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization
- Knowledge of Baseball, Emailing, Computer and Phone operating required
- Scorekeeper will also learn to work cooperatively in a busy and deadline driven environment, while enjoying the excitement of working within a professional sports organization
Dates: April 4th – September 30th **Depending on Postseason
Payment is a per game stipend
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to score a baseball game?
2. Can you bring in score cards that you have done in the past?
3. Can you work all 70 home games and postseason if necessary?
4. Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work on time?
Emcee – Stockton Ports (Stockton, CA)
The Stockton Ports Emcee is responsible for representing the Stockton Ports in a positive, professional manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Lead the crowd during home baseball games
Be a professional representation of the Stockton Ports
Keep fans engaged and entertained
Perform skits, dances, games, etc. pre-game and between innings during Ports home games
Attend meetings when directed by Community Relations Manager/Director of Marketing
Market and promote Ports games
Distribute all promotional materials to designated areas
Arrive on time for every game
Sign-in and out for every shift
Greet fans pre-game as they are entering the ballpark
Maintain a clean and professional appearance
Follow the professional attire (long black or khakis pants with Ports promotional shirt, sneakers)
Promote the Ports brand
Conduct themselves professionally at all times
Passionate about sports
Reliable and respectful to fans and Ports staff members
Outgoing and enthusiastic
Ability to lead a crowd during cheers, get fans excited and on their feet
Ability to lead skits for crowds during games
**This is a part-time position; you will be responsible for working all 71 home games for the Stockton Ports 2014 regular season starting April 1st and finishing August 28th.
For more information regarding this position please email Kellie Ryan at email@example.com.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ