Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Assistant Director of Ticketing - Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball (Lake Elsinore, CA)
» Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager - Stockton Ports (Stockton, CA)
• Work closely with sales staff to fulfill Corporate Partnership contracts
• Assist with weekly sales reports
• Create contract breakouts for Corporate Partners to assist accounting
• Assist with the ordering of Promotional Items
• Maintain database and facilitate communications with Corporate Partners
• Maintain sponsor inventory database
• Manage and execute game promotions
• Create fulfillment reports and capture proof elements for Corporate Partners
• Help identify new partnership areas and inventory
• Help identify new opportunities for group sales with existing Corporate Partners as well as businesses and associations in the area
• Work closely with sales staff to be prepared for in-game responsibilities and execution of events
• Additional duties to be determined
• Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and have strong planning and organizational skills.
• Individual must demonstrate an initiative in completing all tasks at hand.
• Individual must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
• Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
•Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in all aspects of the operation including Storm Baseball and Storm Entertainment Special Events
•Become well versed in Ticketing System – Ticket Return.
•Work closely with staff to fulfill individual, sponsorship, group and special event ticket orders
•Maintain database and facilitate communication with Season Ticket and Miniplan clients
•Prospect and make sales calls to local companies and organizations to sell Lake Elsinore Storm season tickets and mini plans
•Develop marketing strategies for single ticket, mini-plan and flex book buyers
•Prepare daily and weekly sales and accounting reports as necessary
•Supervise and train game day ticket office staff
•Oversee/manage box office during hours of operation
•Assist with the ticket needs of non-gameday special events at the stadium
•Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects and single game customers
•The Lake Elsinore Storm seek an aggressive, competitive, self-starting individual with experience and a desire to excel in sales.
•Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and have strong planning and organizational skills.
•Individual must demonstrate an initiative in completing all tasks at hand.
•Must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
•Candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
•Prior ticket office/Ticket Return ticketing system experience preferred, but not required.
Job Title: Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager
Start Date: November/December 2014
Position Summary: This individual will play a vital role in the success of the Stockton Ports Corporate Sales and Marketing Departments. This person will be responsible for direct sales efforts primarily focused on selling Sponsorship Inventory for the team. In addition to direct sales, this person will also help coordinate various Corporate Sales functions. This person will also help oversee the Ports marketing efforts, both internally as well as working with an outside advertising agency.
1. Help generate revenue through the sale of Sponsorship packages via cold calls and/or face to face contacts.
2. Prospecting new sponsorship leads.
3. Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
4. Fulfill and maintain an assigned, traceable minimum standard in personal sales efforts.
5. Coordinate the Ports marketing efforts (internal and through Advertising Agency).
6. Play a key role in designing the team’s promotional calendar.
7. Some creative design with respect to proposals, marketing collateral, etc.
8. Assist Director of Corporate Partnerships and Executive Vice President with client services needs.
9. Responsible for weekly Corporate Sales reports and maintaining team’s CRM system.
10. Ordering of giveaway items.
11. Ensure sponsorship fulfillment on game days to include activation, photography, etc.
12. Assisting with development of website and social media content.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field or Associate's degree plus two years full-time directly related work experience.
2. Two years of experience in some aspect of Sponsorship Sales and Service for a professional sports team or equivalent industry.
3. A proven track record of sales success.
4. Experience / knowledge of marketing successful events via traditional marketing, social media and grassroots marketing.
5. Ability to work with aggressive sales goals and expectations in a fast-paced environment.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office and associated products. Experience in design programs a plus.
7. Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework.
8. Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
9. Strong planning and organizational skills.
10. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
11. Ability to maintain a professional business image.
12. The ability and desire to work long hours.
Competitive pay, based on experience. Commissions based on results of direct sales efforts. Individual and team performance bonuses. Health and Dental care coverage. 401k with employer match.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ