» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
Director of Grounds and Operations
• Assume management responsibility for all services and activities involved in the maintenance and operations of assigned facility grounds keeping
• Order supplies and materials for maintenance programs within budget guidelines; receive and maintain supplies
• Coordinate with county liaison for major projects
• Manage staff and oversee maintenance and grounds keeping projects
• Work with vendors to maintain facilities/grounds equipment
• Assist with special event setup/teardown
• Complete assignments on a daily basis including mowing, edging, weeding, sod work, infield maintenance, mound repair, and landscape maintenance.
• Assist with game responsibilities including set-up, field security and trash collection during games.
• Safely operate various grounds equipment such as mowers, carts, etc.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to work flexible schedule based on events, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting is required
Candidate must be proficient in all aspect of baseball field maintenance including but not limited to: mound and home plate repair; field renovation projects; control and monitoring of irrigation systems; fertilizing and pesticide applications.
Start Date: ASAP
Send resumes to:emartin@BakersfieldBlaze.com
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least two seasons of previous grounds experience? 2. Can you be in Bakersfield by the first week of January?
1. Do you have at least two seasons of previous grounds experience?
2. Can you be in Bakersfield by the first week of January?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ