» Assistant Director of Ticketing - Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball (Lake Elsinore, CA)
» Partnerships Fullfilment Representative - Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball (Lake Elsinore, CA)
» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
•Maintain overall appearance of the ”Storm Cellar” Souvenir Store including apparel and window displays
•Order merchandise and verify invoices and deliveries upon arrival
•Monitor daily/weekly inventory levels both in-store and in storage
•Organize and execute store wide monthly inventory
•Prepare daily reports and deposits as necessary
•Responsible for completing phone and team orders.
GAME DAY DUTIES:
•Manage Gameday souvenir kiosk
•Supervise and train “Storm Cellar” game day staff
•Additional duties to be determined
•The Lake Elsinore Storm seek an energetic, professional, self-starting individual with strong planning and organizational skills.
•Individual must demonstrate an initiative in completing all tasks at hand. Must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
•Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written. Previous experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Excel preferred.
•Extended hours of work between months of January and September including holidays and weekends.
•Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in fast paced environment.
•Candidate must be able to physically lift up to 50lbs
•Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in all aspects of the operation including Storm Baseball and Storm Entertainment Special Events
•Become well versed in Ticketing System – Ticket Return.
•Work closely with staff to fulfill individual, sponsorship, group and special event ticket orders
•Maintain database and facilitate communication with Season Ticket and Miniplan clients
•Prospect and make sales calls to local companies and organizations to sell Lake Elsinore Storm season tickets and mini plans
•Develop marketing strategies for single ticket, mini-plan and flex book buyers
•Prepare daily and weekly sales and accounting reports as necessary
•Supervise and train game day ticket office staff
•Oversee/manage box office during hours of operation
•Assist with the ticket needs of non-gameday special events at the stadium
•Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects and single game customers
•The Lake Elsinore Storm seek an aggressive, competitive, self-starting individual with experience and a desire to excel in sales.
•Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and have strong planning and organizational skills.
•Individual must demonstrate an initiative in completing all tasks at hand.
•Must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
•Candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
•Prior ticket office/Ticket Return ticketing system experience preferred, but not required.
• Work closely with sales staff to fulfill Corporate Partnership contracts
• Assist with weekly sales reports
• Create contract breakouts for Corporate Partners to assist accounting
• Assist with the ordering of Promotional Items
• Maintain database and facilitate communications with Corporate Partners
• Maintain sponsor inventory database
• Manage and execute game promotions
• Create fulfillment reports and capture proof elements for Corporate Partners
• Help identify new partnership areas and inventory
• Help identify new opportunities for group sales with existing Corporate Partners as well as businesses and associations in the area
• Work closely with sales staff to be prepared for in-game responsibilities and execution of events
• Additional duties to be determined
• Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and have strong planning and organizational skills.
• Individual must demonstrate an initiative in completing all tasks at hand.
• Individual must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
• Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ