» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
As a successful Stadium Operations Manager, your main responsibility is to exercise complete managerial level responsibility for all operational elements and building related elements in our complex.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Hire and manage all operational staff for every facet of our ballpark and facility operations.
· Direct and manage and select all contractor services; including any related to cleaning crew, security; landscaping; HVAC; energy management; and ongoing maintenance services.
· Control and manage all maintenance, safety/security and building, site related functions.
· Direct all aspects of facility usage, primarily with baseball games, but also with supervising the facility for other event use.
· Create and manage the policies of stadium usage.
· Design planning efforts for all facility projects, analyzing and resolving problems.
· Prepare yearly budgets and manages/operates under budgetary guidelines.
· Work directly with club house manager to ensure all needs of the players are addressed and ready.
· Manage and direct all operational event fulfillment responsibility.
· Responsible for developing compliance programs of with OSHA and ADA.
· Manage all logistics leading up to event including, but not limited to, obtaining permits, staffing, vendor contracts, set-up and clean-up
· Responsible for total facility management/troubleshooting; which includes making repairs, cleaning and prep for the season and games when needed.
• HS Diploma required. Bachelors /Technical Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, or related field preferred, experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in facility maintenance and site management
• Strong supervisory skills, coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
• Ability and desire to be hands-on in situations that are deemed appropriate
• Be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels
• Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations
• Familiarity with all current health and safety regulations
• Mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of facility systems
• Familiarity with local building codes and OSHA regulations
• Experience with and knowledge of best practices for project management, construction, HVAC, elevators, signage, paving, roofing, and other property related improvement techniques
• Experience with accounting, project management, purchasing procedures and budget and forecast preparation
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ