» Pit Crew Promotions Staff - Inland Empire 66ers (San Bernardino, CA)
» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Inland Empire 66ers are searching for a high-energy individual looking to enhance the in-game production and experience at San Manuel Stadium.
This position will be an integral part of the game day staff and will be a PA Announcer for all games in during the 2017 season as well as other outside events. This position will work closely with the Director of Promotions to enhance the game day experience of fans attending 66ers games.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong vocal talent
• High energy personality
· Intuition of when to quickly play appropriate sound clips during the game
· Knowledge of audio editing software is a plus
· Knowledge of popular music of today and classic chart toppers of the past across a wide variety of musical genres
• Strong knowledge of baseball, including rules and positions
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to follow script, but ad-lib when necessary
• Must be available to work weekends, nights, days, and holidays
• Available at least 1 hour prior to games and half hour after games have finished
· Experience working as a previous PA Announcer a plus (in collegiate or professional sports preferred)
Availability: The applicant must be available for all 70+ Inland Empire 66ers home games plus select special events beginning in March.
Please record yourself announcing the following items and include the sound clip with your resume and send to email@example.com -
• And now the starting lineup for your Inland Empire 66ers.
Batting lead-off and starting at SS Tim Arakawa (Are-wa-kah-wa)
2. LF Daniel Nava
3. DH Taylor Ward
4. RF Caleb Adams
5. 1B Jeff Boehm (Boe-mm)
6. C Jose Briceno (Bree-sen-yo)
7. 3B Zach Houchins (Huh-chins)
8. 2B Ryan Sebra (Seh-brah)
9. Ayendy (Ah-yen-dee) Perez
The 66ers are managed by
Manager Chad Tracy
Pitching Coach Michael Wuertz (Were-tz)
Hitting Coach Brian Bentancourth
Bullpen &1st Base Coach Steven Hernandez
Trainer Yusuke (Yuh-sue-key) Takahashi (Tah-kah-ha-she)
Strength & Conditioning coach Daniel Escobar
Time to see a wreck in the Smart Solar Power Knockermosh, lets send it down for Aris for today's collision derby…
Thanks Aris! While so many solar companies are constantly harassing you on the phone or at your door, one company truly stands alone... Smart Solar Power respects your home and your privacy as much as you do! They will never come knock on your door without an appointment, and they won't call you unless you've asked them to! Locally owned and operated for over 26 years, the official solar company of your Inland Empire 66ers promises to be concerned only with what is in your best interests at all times, and only uses the highest quality in American-made materials and most skilled labor possible. Even if it is just for a question, please call Smart Solar Power at 909-797-7000 or visit them on the web at SmartSolarPower.org...You'll be using electricity for the rest of your life...Why not own it, with Smart Solar Power.
Ownership: The Elmore Sports Group Ltd. - Colorado Sky Sox (AAA), San Antonio Missions (AA), Inland Empire 66ers (A), Lynchburg Hillcats (A), Eugene Emeralds (Rookie), Helena Brewers (Rookie), Idaho Falls Chukars (Rookie), Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)
Position: Pit Crew Promotions Team
Duration of Position: Late March 2017 – August 2017
Description: We’re on the lookout for energetic, cheerleader type personalities to engage and pump up our fans! The Pit Crew will be presented with an excellent structured learning experience. Staff will report directly to the Promotions Coordinator and assist in enhancing the game day atmosphere for fans attending Inland Empire 66ers baseball games. They will greet and welcome guests with an upbeat and positive attitude and distribute promotional materials. Pit Crew members will also look for opportunities to enhance guest experiences. In conjunction, they will serve as information specialists and be knowledgeable about each event. They will provide energy and motivate fans to cheer on contestants during on-field activities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work any day of the week with fluctuating hours, predominately until 10pm and sometimes later
- Work on holidays, including a mandatory July 4th game
- Set-up and clean up promotional on-field games
- Select fans for on-field activities
- Assist 66ers Front Office in executing theme night elements
- Dress up in assigned costumes
- Must be comfortable working in large crowds
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs, and lift objects over 25 lbs
- Have strong interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent customer service and hospitality
- Staff will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees
- Assist in other areas of the stadium when needed including concession stands
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation: $10.50 per hour
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ