» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The San Jose Giants are seeking a mascot for Giants games and local appearances. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide fun and family friendly entertainment as well serve as the organization’s chief ambassador in the community. This individual will be a high-class performer both on and off the field and will always represent the San Jose Giants organization with class and pride.
- Perform at all 70 home games including any additional playoff games
- Perform at numerous community events throughout the Bay Area, including but not limited to schools, youth baseball, churches and clubs
- Represent the organization professionally and appropriately at all times, inside and outside the suit
- Create, innovate and improvise in-game performances and fan interactions
- Communicate and express yourself non-verbally
- Manage and maintain costumes, props and other items
- Dance and Mascot experience required
- Highly flexible schedule including open nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to motivate fans and create excitement around the ballpark
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to work in a hot costume for at least three hours at a time
- Must interact well with children and have a strong “stage presence”
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in the San Jose Area (Y/N)? 2. Do you have reliable transportation (Y/N)? 3. Do you have previous Dancing and/or Mascot experience (Y/N)? 4. Do you have other obligations that will require your time (Y/N)?
1. Do you live in the San Jose Area (Y/N)?
2. Do you have reliable transportation (Y/N)?
3. Do you have previous Dancing and/or Mascot experience (Y/N)?
4. Do you have other obligations that will require your time (Y/N)?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ