» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The San Jose Giants seek an aggressive, competitive, professional, self-starting individual with previous TicketReturn experience who will be responsible for staffing and overseeing the ticket office during the season, developing marketing strategies for single ticket buyers, managing the seating inventory, and selling season and group tickets to both corporations and the general public. The candidate will also be responsible for prospecting new customers, qualifying leads provided to them, fulfilling specific assigned sales obligations, and developing professional relationships with season ticket clients and group leaders.
• Manage printing and distribution of both season and individual game tickets
• Event setup and management of ticket inventory
• Work with finance department for daily sales reports and balancing
• Serve as chief liaison for TicketReturn
• Maintain database and facilitate all communication with Season Ticket Clients
• Ensure that the box office is run in an efficient manner
• Prospect and make cold calls to local companies and organizations to set up appointments to sell San Jose Giants ticket packages
• Coordinate and implement the season media plan with the marketing department
• Meet and exceed annual sales goals
• Participate in sales meetings
• Attend events in the community to generate new leads
• Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects, and single game customers
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Hours of Work:
• Full time position
• Extended hours between the months of March and September
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent training & experience.
• Excellent communication skills; customer service-oriented.
• Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for sales.
• Previous TicketReturn experience is preferred
• Hourly with overtime based on experience
• Commission/bonus based on direct sales efforts
• Medical and dental benefits & life insurance
• 401K Plan
• Paid vacation days & sick leave
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. I have previous sales experience in sports. (Yes/No) 2. I have previous experience using TicketReturn. (Yes/No) 3. I have previous management experience. (Yes/No) 4. I have previous ticket office experience. (Yes/No)
1. I have previous sales experience in sports. (Yes/No)
2. I have previous experience using TicketReturn. (Yes/No)
3. I have previous management experience. (Yes/No)
4. I have previous ticket office experience. (Yes/No)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ