» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The San Jose Giants seek an aggressive, competitive, professional, self-starting individual who will be responsible for assisting with the ticket office operations during the season.
- Assist with daily operations of the box office.
- Sell group tickets, single game tickets, mini plans, and full season packages.
- Process incoming sales calls.
- Manage printing and distribution of both season and individual game tickets.
- Event setup and management of ticket inventory.
- Work with finance department for daily sales reports and balancing.
- Maintain database and facilitate all communication with season ticket clients.
- Ensure that the Box Office is run in an efficient manner.
- Prospect and make cold calls to local companies and organizations to set up appointments to sell San Jose Giants season ticket packages and group ticket packages.
- Attend community events.
- Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects, and single game customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Sports Management/Marketing preferred.
- 1+ year of previous ticket office experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have excellent communication skills, be customer service-oriented, have an exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, strong organizational skills, and a passion for sales.
- Must be available to work all home games and special events throughout the year.
- Willingness to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- TicketReturn experience is a plus.
- Abode Illustrator or Photoshop experience is a plus.
This is a seasonal position with a 40+ hour work week. The anticipated start date is February 1, 2017. The anticipated end date is one week after the last San Jose Giants game in September 2017.
The San Jose Giants are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in the San Jose area? (Yes/No) 2. Do you have previous ticket sales experience in the sports industry? (Yes/No)
1. Do you live in the San Jose area? (Yes/No)
2. Do you have previous ticket sales experience in the sports industry? (Yes/No)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ