» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
The San Jose Giants seek an aggressive, competitive, professional, self-starting individual who will be responsible for assisting with the ticket office operations during the season.
- Manage printing and distribution of both season and individual game tickets.
- Event setup and management of ticket inventory
- Work with finance department for daily sales reports and balancing
- Maintain database and facilitate all communication with season ticket clients
- Ensure that the Box Office is run in an efficient manner
- Prospect and make cold calls to local companies and organizations to set up appointments to sell San Jose Giants ticket packages
- Attend community events.
- Provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects, and single game customers.
Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent training & experience, have excellent communication skills, be customer service-oriented, have exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for sales. Previous TicketReturn experience is preferred. This is a seasonal position that we are looking to fill immediately.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in San Jose? (Yes/No) 2. Do you have previous ticket sales experience in the sports industry? (Yes/No)
1. Do you live in San Jose? (Yes/No)
2. Do you have previous ticket sales experience in the sports industry? (Yes/No)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ