» HWS Food & Beverage Director of Food Service - Mobile BayBears / Modesto Nuts (Mobile, AL)
» Video Production Assistant - Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club (Modesto, CA)
» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
HWS Baseball, the owners and operators of the Modesto Nuts, Mobile BayBears and Mahoning Valley Scrappers are looking for entry-level sales and customer services executives for the Modesto and Mobile franchises. Please indicate which location you prefer in your application.
The Modesto Nuts and Mobile BayBears are seeking energetic candidates looking to gain valuable customer service and ticket sales experience in professional sports. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the necessary skills to be successful in the sports industry. We will provide training, mentoring and a fun atmosphere. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, eager to learn and comfortable speaking in public (on the phone and in-person). Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow within the company.
1) Client Retention - conducting post-experience guest surveys.
2) Ticket Sales - generate revenue by selling pre-determined ticket packages via phone and in person.
3) Ticket Operations - work in the box office both during the day and during games.
Successful candidates must:
1) Possess a friendly and professional attitude in person and over the phone.
2) Strong verbal and listening skills
3) Desire to learn customer service and sales skills.
4) Works well individually and in a team environment.
5) Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends required).
This is a part-time hourly position with an additional opportunity to earn commission via contracted ticket sales.
Candidates should expect to work approximately 28 hours per week in Modesto.
Candidates should expect to work between 25 - 40 hours per week in Mobile.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work nights/weekends? 2. Are you interested in a great career opportunity?
1. Are you available to work nights/weekends?
2. Are you interested in a great career opportunity?
HWS Baseball, owners and operators of the Modesto Nuts, Mobile BayBears and Mahoning Valley Scrappers are looking for a Director of Food Service at our Modesto and Mobile locations. Please indicate location preference in application.
1. Supervise daily food service operations for all facility.
2. Maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing, and serving of food and related products.
3. Work with VP and local General Manager to adhere to HWS Food & Beverage standards.
4. Coordinate site staffing functions, including hiring, training, scheduling, and payroll, in accordance with the HWS Food & Beverage Operations Manual.
5. Supervise personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality control, and cost control.
6. Conduct periodic inventory and maintain records in accordance with HWS Food & Beverage Operations Manual.
7. Assist in budgets, forecasting, and accounting.
8. Ensure compliance with standards for sanitation and food preparation comply with government and accrediting agency standards.
9. Ensure daily communication with customers, employees, and team representatives (i.e. General Manager and Director of Group Sales).
10. Provide detailed game reports to team general manager.
11. Work with team general manager to develop vendor advertising relationships.
12. Assist in the hiring and training of HWS Food & Beverage team members.
13. Coordinate pre-season and post-season facility preparation.
14. Develop catering branch of HWS Food & Beverage, including business development of stadium events, off-site parties, and off-season income opportunities.
15. Acquire and maintain ServSafe certification
The Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club is looking for candidates for the production team. This hourly position is responsible for creating the energy, excitement and FUN at John Thurman Field.
- Execution of pre-production schedule including video & audio editing, graphic design.
- Organizing and planning game-day events as well as participating in game-day productions.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the production team.
- Execution of in-season production including camera operation, audio & video click effects operation, digital switcher, and replay operation.
- Looking for a hard working, dedicated, organized, detail-oriented, and talented person to work within and grow with our team.
- Candidates must be creative and enthusiastic individuals that truly enjoy the game of baseball.
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
- Knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design required including Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be willing to work all 70 Modesto Nuts home games from April to September as well as occasional non game-day events, pre-season and post-season events.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ