» Scorekeeper - Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club (Modesto, CA)
» Stadium Operations Assistant - Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club (Modesto, CA)
» Trackman Seasonal Staff Position - Modesto Nuts (Modesto, CA)
» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
1. Assist with the daily food service operations for all facility.
2. Maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing, and serving of food and related products.
3. Work with supervisor to adhere to HWS Food & Beverage standards.
4. Setup concession stands before games.
5. Assist in food preparation.
6. Assist with facility setup and breakdown during games.
7. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
8. Must be able to work outside in adverse conditions (heat) periodically.
9. Experience with kitchen appliances and food prep necessary.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Modesto Nuts 2017 Scorekeeper
Position Title: Scorekeeper
- Organization of plays throughout the game.
- Able to make decisions quickly and confidently.
- Must be able to score a professional baseball game.
- Must be willing to work all 70 Home games from April to September.**
- Must be willing to comply with Modesto Nuts regulations including no visible tattoos and piercings.
- Looking for a hard working, dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and talented person to work within and grow with our team
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and outgoing individuals that truly enjoy the game of baseball and having FUN!
- Must be able to make quick judgment decisions confidently in a pressure filled environment
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization
- Knowledge of Baseball required
- Scorekeeper will also learn to work cooperatively in a busy and deadline driven environment, while enjoying the excitement of working within a professional sports organization
Dates: April 6th – September 30th **Depending on Postseason
Compensation is hourly rate
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to score a baseball game? 2. Can you bring in score cards that you have done in the past? 3. Can you work all 70 home games and postseason if necessary? 4. Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work on time?
1. Are you able to score a baseball game?
2. Can you bring in score cards that you have done in the past?
3. Can you work all 70 home games and postseason if necessary?
4. Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from work on time?
Summary: The Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club seeks two (2) highly motivated operations assistants to join the stadium operations department. The candidate must be organized and a team player.
a. Assist in the planning, set-up and breakdown of all stadium events.
b. Assist in the stadium set-up for the beginning of the season and stadium breakdown at the completion of the season.
c. Assist the concessions department with weekly deliveries.
d. Assist the concessions department with daily set-up and breakdown.
a. Ability to work outdoors and in adverse conditions (heat) at times.
b. Effective verbal communication skills.
c. Energetic self-starter.
d. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
e. Ability to spend most of the day on your feet.
f. Must work well with others and independently.
Hourly part-time position.
JOB SUMMARY: Position will be responsible running Trackman system at the Seattle Mariners High A affiliate (Modesto Nuts) during each home game. The minor league regular season runs from April 13th through September 4, 2017, pending minor-league playoff games.
• Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging Trackman information.
• Responsible for tracking/charting information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e., roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.)
• Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the Trackman system, and running data and reports for the coaches and front office staff.
• Willing to relocate, if necessary, and have own transportation
• Must have a college degree or working towards degree
• Must be able to work all home games (generally 7 p.m.-11 p.m.)
• Detail oriented, organized, able to meet deadlines & work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills & self-motivated
• Experience working with Trackman System preferred, but not required.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ