» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
Graphics and Website Manager
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League. The Stockton Ports play at Banner Island Ballpark, a recently constructed downtown venue that has been praised for being one of the most cutting-edge ballparks in the country. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
The Stockton Ports are seeking an experienced Graphics and Website Manager. This position requires an individual who is a self starter and can work under pressure. This role is designed to support the team’s overall marketing, media relations, and branding functions. A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the team meets its projected attendance goals while strengthening the brand identity and ballpark experience.
• Responsible for overseeing the team’s online marketing presence including but not limited to Stocktonports.com, all social media platforms, and team e-blast newsletters
• Creation and implementation of all print projects
• Daily maintenance and updates for team website
• Development and completion of graphic projects such as but not limited to ticket books, pocket schedules, PoPs, and stadium signage
• Creation of flyers, sales one sheets, and other sales supported material
• Game day music and video board operations
• Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
• Other duties as necessary
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Strong planning and organizational skills, energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative
• Advanced ability with graphic design programs including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Experience with the MiLB platform is preferred
• Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Salary based on experience
• Commissions based on results of direct sales efforts
• Individual and team performance bonuses
• Health care and dental coverage
• 401k with employer match
• Auto allowance
Reports To : Director of Marketing
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ