» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
Account Executive - Ticket Sales
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League. The Stockton Ports play at Banner Island Ballpark, a recently constructed downtown venue that has been praised for being one of the most cutting-edge ballparks in the country. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
The Stockton Ports are seeking an experienced ticket sale, Account Executive. This position requires an individual who is a self starter and can work under pressure. This individual must have the desire to cold call and cultivate new relationships from scratch, as well as maintain a high level of customer service with all clients. This position creates relationships over the phone, on meetings and during outside networking events. Most importantly the account executive must be able to close sales.
• Contribute to the team growth in season ticket, partial season ticket and group ticket revenue
• Prospecting new customers, and maintaining solid relationships with current clients
• Meeting or exceeding weekly and seasonal sales goals
• Efficiently cold calling new potential prospects and consistently converting new prospects into clients
• Providing quality, professional customer service to new and existing accounts
• Conducting appointments with prospective clients
• Staffing ticket sales tables at outside events
• Cultivating relationships with current clients for referral leads
• Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
• Other duties as necessary
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative
• Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Salary based on experience
• Commissions based on results of direct sales efforts
• Individual and team performance bonuses
• Health care and dental coverage
• 401k with employer match
• Auto allowance
Reports To : Assistant General Manager
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 1 year of ticket sales experience? 2. Why do you want to work for the Stockton Ports?
1. Do you have at least 1 year of ticket sales experience?
2. Why do you want to work for the Stockton Ports?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ