» Future Notification Only - California League and its Teams (Various Locations, US)
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League. The Stockton Ports play at Banner Island Ballpark, a recently constructed downtown venue that has been praised for being one of the most cutting-edge ballparks in the country. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
Ticket Sales Account Executive- Season Ticket Sales
Start Date: February 2016
This position will work under and report to: Director of Ticket Sales
The Ticket Sales Account Executive position requires an individual who is a self starter and can work in a fast paced environment. This individual must have a strong desire to cold call, attend sales meeting out of the office and cultivate new relationships from scratch, as well as maintain a high level of customer service with all clients. This position creates relationships over the phone, on meetings and during outside networking events.
• Contribute to the team growth in season ticket, partial season ticket and group ticket revenue.
• This position will spend 50% or greater of their time in an outside sales capacity meeting with prospective/renewal clients, attending networking events and giving ballpark tours prospective/renewal clients.
• Prospecting new customers, and maintaining solid relationships with current clients for renewal sales
• Meeting or exceeding weekly and seasonal sales goals
• Efficiently cold calling new potential prospects and consistently converting new prospects into clients
• Providing quality, professional customer service to new and existing accounts
• Conducting outside appointments with prospective clients
• Staffing ticket sales tables at outside events
• Cultivating relationships with current clients for referral leads
• Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
• Other duties as necessary
• Update the CRM system with call and meeting logs
• Complete and turn in weekly sales activity sheets
• Create and execute sales contracts through the company’s sales contract system
• Manage contracts to insure all element are being executed, processed and customer payments are being made per the contract
• Provide input and ideas on developing the teams promotional schedule, ticket sales theme nights and other areas of significance in the operation
Game Day Responsibilities:
• This position may direct the work of 2 or more game day employees in a particular game day area.
• This position may be involved or make recommendations as to hiring, firing, or change in employee status for the game day employees that you oversee
• This position may be responsible for developing assigned game day employee schedules, managing labor hours and direct those employees to ensure the company objectives for the business are being met.
• Handling issues in the stands on game days to insure our guests have an enjoyable experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience is required
• Strong communication, listening skills, leadership qualities, planning and organizational skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative and use independent judgment
• Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements: This position may require extended hours of work between the months of March to September. Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment.
Competitive Pay - Based on experience. Commission and bonus program based on direct sales efforts and department success. Health/Dental Insurance after first 60 days and 401K with company matching program.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 1 year Ticket Sales experience? 2. In 1 sentence, please explain why you would like a career in baseball?
1. Do you have at least 1 year Ticket Sales experience?
2. In 1 sentence, please explain why you would like a career in baseball?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the California League and its Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ